Winsanity – New Pokie of the Week
Winsanity is the latest pokie to be released by Rival Gaming. This is a basic slot machine with three reels, a single payline, and no bonus rounds.
Where to Find Winsanity
Rival Gaming created Winsanity, so you can find it at any online casino featuring their products. This includes options such as Winward, Tangiers, 7Reels, Joe Fortune, and Ignition Casino.
Theme of the Game
Winsanity is an old-school pokie, so there’s not really a theme to speak of. The symbols are basic, and the music is on a repetitive loop.
You can select one of the following values for each coin: $0.01, $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1, $2, $5, and $10. If you risk the maximum of three coins, for example, at $0.50 per coin, then your total wager equals $1.50.
Return to Player
Return to Player, or RTP, measures the expected payback to players over time. There’s a lot of short-term variation here, but thousands of spins should eventually achieve this percentage. For example, a pokie with a 96% RTP should pay back $96 for every $100 wagered.
The expected return for Winsanity is listed at 94.24% by Rival Gaming. This places it below games such as John Hunter and the Aztec Treasure (96.5%) and Demi Gods 2 (95.1%). If you’re only interested in the RTP, then I suggest looking elsewhere.
Volatility measures how often a pokie provides a payout. Winsanity is a high volatility game, which translates to greater risk on the part of the player. Payouts are often larger on these games, but winning spins are harder to come by. This type of slot is suggested for players who have plenty of time and money to spend.
Bet Max Button
If you want to bet the maximum amount per spin ($30), just click on this button. Just make sure you’ve got plenty of cash in your account, otherwise the high volatility may punish you.
Select Coins Button
Click this button to choose how many coins to wager per spin. The available options range from one to three. Of course, you’ll need to risk the largest amount to be eligible for the top prizes.
Winsanity Pay Table
This section provides a complete description of the pay table for Winsanity. Getting a win multiplies the size of your original wager. You’ll need to get three identical symbols in order to collect a prize (with the top combo being the exception).
- 2X+4X+6X – These multiplier wilds pay 1,000x for one coin, 2,000x for two coins, and 3,000x for three coins.
- Quadruple Bars – This icon with four bar symbols pays 20x, 40x, or 60x your wager.
- Triple Bars – This symbol pays either 15x, 30x, or 45x, depending on how many coins you wagered.
- Double Bars – The blue double bar icon is worth 10x, 20x, or 30x your wager.
- Single Bars – These red symbols provide payouts of 5x, 10x, or 15x your bet.
- Seven – Get a trio of seven symbols to win either 4x, 8x, or 12x your wager.
- Any 3 Bars – When three bar symbols of any type show up, you’ll win 1x, 2x, or 3x your bet.
- 6X Multiplier Wild – This symbol only appears on reel three. It pays either 6x, 12x, or 18x your wager.
- 4X Multiplier Wild – This wild multiplier only appears on reel two. It pays either 4x, 8x, or 12x your bet.
- 2X Multiplier Wild – This icon only shows up on the first reel. It offers a payout worth 2x, 4x, or 6x your wager.
When you get tired of clicking the spin button over and over, give this feature a try. Auto play allows the computer to take over spinning the reels. This can range from a few spins to an unlimited amount. You can even program specific situations to halt the feature, such as after a winning spin.
I suggest passing on Winsanity, as there are plenty of superior pokies available online. The visual elements are basic, and the lack of a bonus round is disappointing. The low RTP is a deal breaker, with even most land-based pokies promising a better return.