Wild Easter Pokie Review
Easter occurs once per year, but the Wild Easter pokie from Spinomenal can be enjoyed whenever you want. This 5X4 poker machine offers 5 reels, 10 to 100 paylines, and winnings worth up to 1,000x your wager. If you’d like to know more, check out the review provided below.
Range of Wagers
You can activate from 10 to 100 paylines on Wild Easter. If you choose 10, then the minimum wager is $0.10 and the maximum $100. When 100 lines are active, the smallest wager is $1 and the largest $1,000.
This percentage indicates the expected average payback for a pokie. If, for example, you risked $100 on a game with an RTP of 94%, then you could expect to win $94. This fluctuates over time, but it always holds true over thousands of spins.
The RTP for Wild Easter is 95.80%. This is slightly below average, but close enough to keep the game on the radar.
Wild Easter Pay Table Max Bet
This section details the expected payouts when a player bets the maximum amount of $1,000. Keep in mind that payouts vary depending on the size of the wager.
- Ten and Jack – These traditional poker icons are present on most pokies. For a $1,000 wager, they pay $50 for 3 matches, $150 for 4, and $500 for 5.
- King and Queen – Once again, these symbols are commonly associated with poker. If you wager $1,000, the payouts include $100 for 3 matches, $250 for 4, and $800 for 5.
- Ace and Green Easter Egg – One of these is a poker symbol, and the other is more in keeping with the game’s Easter theme. For a $1,000 wager, these symbols pay $200 for 3 matches, $500 for 4, and $1,000 for 5.
- Purple Easter Egg – Another ornate Easter decoration. If you risk the maximum of $1,000, the payouts include $600 for 3 matches, $3,000 for 4, and $10,000 for 5.
- Golden Egg – This icon depicts a golden egg surrounded by tiny butterflies. When you wager the maximum of $1,000, it’s worth $500 for 3, $2,000 for 4, and $6,000 for 5.
- Blue Butterfly – This winged creature serves as a common symbol of spring. It’s also the scatter, which means it pays on any position of the reels. During $1,000 wagers, it pays $2,000 for 3 matches, $25,000 for 4, and $250,000 for 5.
- Easter Bunny – This large furry creature is the game’s wild icon. It substitutes for all symbols except the scatter. It pays $10,000 when the player bets the maximum amount of $1,000 and five such symbols turn up.
Wild Easter Pay Table Minimum Bet
This section lists the pay table for players risking the minimum of $0.10 (with just 10 active lines).
- Ten and Jack – Pays $0.05 for 3 matches, $0.15 for 4, and $0.50 for 5.
- King and Queen – These icons are worth $0.10 for 3 matches, $0.25 for 4, and $0.80 for 5.
- Ace and Green Easter Egg – These mismatched symbols are worth $0.20 for 3 matches, $0.50 for 4, and $1 for 5.
- Purple Easter Egg – This symbol pays $0.60 for 3 matches, $3 for 4, and $10 for 5.
- Golden Egg – This icon is worth $0.50 for 3 matches, $2 for 4, and $6 for 5.
- Blue Butterfly – The scatter symbol pays in all directions and is valued at $0.20 for 3 matches, $2.50 for 4, and $25 for 5.
- Easter Bunny – The game’s wild symbol pays $10 for 5 matches.
Wild Easter doesn’t offer any bonus rounds, and the RTP is slightly below average for an online pokie. However, it does offer a huge range of betting options, which makes it perfect for low and high rollers alike. If you fall into the former category, then there are more appealing options out there. For the latter, though, the chance to risk $1,000 per spin can’t easily be dismissed.
If you enjoy reading slot reviews, you can find more of them by checking out the following: