Wild Booster Pokie Review
Pragmatic Play has released yet another online pokie, and this 20-payline game is known as Wild Booster. If you’d like to learn more about this classic-themed poker machine, then please peruse the following review.
The RTP provides the long-term payout potential of a pokie. Wild Booster has an RTP of 96.47%, which means you’ll recoup an average of $96.47 for every $100 wagered. This is about normal for an online slot machine, and it’s certainly superior to options found at your local brick-and-mortar casino.
Pragmatic Play rates the volatility of their pokies on a scale from one to five, with five being the highest. In the case of Wild Booster, the game has a rating of five. This means it’s highly volatile, delivering few wins but possibly higher payouts closer together.
Wild Booster offers 40 different betting options. The lowest of these is $0.20 per spin, while the highest is $100. This makes for a respectable range of bets, and it should be suitable for punters of all financial levels. However, low rollers should be careful to avoid slowly increasing their wager over time, as this is a good way to end up broke.
Playing Wild Booster
In order to play this pokie, you’ll need to find an online casino that offers games from Pragmatic Play. If you’re an Australian player, I suggest one of the following: Tangiers Casino, 7 Reels Casino, or Woo Casino.
Wild Booster Pay Table
Below, I’ll detail all the symbols on the base game and discuss their potential payouts. Please note that prizes change based on the player’s wager, and these examples are using a theoretical bet of $30 per spin.
- Shamrock and Diamond – Valued at $7.50 for three matches, $15 for four, and $75 for five.
- Heart and Club – Pays $9 for three matches, $18 for four, and $90 for five.
- Cherries – Worth $15 for three matches, $30 for four, and $150 for five.
- Orange – Valued at $18 for three matches, $37.50 for four, and $225 for five.
- Strawberry – Pays $30 for three matches, $60 for four, and $300 for five.
- Lemon – Worth $37.50 for three matches, $75 for four, and $450 for five.
- Seven – Pays $75 for three matches, $150 for four, and $900 for five.
- Scatter – This symbol appears on all reels. When three or more turn up, it triggers the Super Boost Free Spins feature.
- Wild – This icon appears on all reels and substitutes for all symbols except the scatter.
This multiplier feature can trigger anytime that one or more wilds land on the reels. When this occurs, a random multiplier is selected, and these range in value from x2 to x100. This multiplier is then applied to all winning combinations that contain at least one wild.
Super Boost Free Spins
Three or more scatters trigger this bonus feature. Before it gets started, you’ll be asked to select from one of the following:
- Mega Boost – Collect five scatters to increase the multiplier and win five more spins. The x2, x5, x10, and x100 wilds are active.
- Ultra Boost – Collect five scatters to increase multiplier and win an additional five free spins. There’s a higher chance to increase the multiplier, and x3, x6, x12, and x50 wilds are active.
Buy Free Spins
You can also trigger the free spins bonus by paying a specified sum of money. This equals 75x the current wager, and the cost is always displayed to the right of the reels.
If you choose this option, the number of triggering scatters will vary from three to five. However, you’ll still be asked to choose between the Mega Boost and Ultra Boost options before the round begins.
Wild Booster has a solid RTP, so I can recommend it with a clean conscious. It also has a plenty of betting options, so everyone from low to high rollers can enjoy it. I really have no complaints about this Pragmatic Play release, so go ahead and give it a try without reservation.
If you enjoy reading up on various pokies, then be sure to check these out: