Vampires vs Wolves – New Pokie of the Week
Do you enjoy works of fiction that pit werewolves against vampires? If so, you’ll want to check out the Vampires vs Wolves poker machine. This game was created by Pragmatic Play and released on August 22nd, 2019.
Paylines and Wager
This poker machine has 10 paylines, and each one must be active. You can wager from one to 10 coins per line, with coins carrying a value of $0.01 to $0.50. This results in a minimum bet of $0.10 and a maximum of $50.
Pragmatic Play rates the volatility of their games on a scale of one to five lightning bolts. Vampires vs Wolves is rated at just over three, making it a medium volatility game. This means you can expect regular payouts, with wins ranging from low to high.
Return to Player
The RTP level measures the expected payback to players over the course of thousands of spin. Please keep in mind that this varies wildly in the short term.
The minimum RTP for this pokie is listed as 96.38%. The maximum, meanwhile, is listed at 96.49%.
Vampires vs Wolves Pay Table
Below, I’ve included the complete pay table for Vampires vs Wolves. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a list of the game’s characters, so I’ve described them by their hair colour. The results listed below are based on a maximum wager of $50 per spin.
- White-Haired Werewolf – This symbol pays $4,000 for five matches, while four matches are worth $625. If you get three matches, you’ll win $125.
- Vampire with White Streak in Hair – The leader of the vampires pays $4,000 for five matches. Four matches pay $625, and three are worth $125.
- Red-Haired Female Werewolf – This lovely lycanthrope is worth $1,500 for five matches. Four matches pay $375, while three symbols are valued at $75.
- Blue-Haired Female Vampire – As beautiful as she is deadly, this nocturnal killer pays $1,500 for five matches. Match four of these symbols to win $375. The minimum set of three is worth $75.
- Brunette Male Werewolf – This feral male pays out $900 for five matches. Four of his symbols are worth $250, while three matches pay $50.
- Violet-Haired Male Vampire – The elegant member of the undead is worth $900 for five matches. Landing on four of his symbols is worth $250. If you get three matches, you’ll win $50.
- Spade Symbol – This is a purple, bejewelled version of the classic poker icon. It pays $500 for five matches, $150 for four, and $40 for three.
- Heart Symbol – This red jewel pays $300 for five matches, $100 for four, and $30 for three.
- Club Symbol – Yet another poker symbol, but with a jewelled twist. It pays $250 for five matches, $75 for four, and $25 for three.
- Diamond Symbol – This final poker icon pays $150 for five matches, $60 for four, and $25 for three.
- Wild Symbol – This icon appears on all reels and substitutes for every symbol except the scatter. If you get five matches, you’ll win $5,000. Four matches are worth $750, while three are valued at $125.
The scatter symbols in this game take the form of a creepy castle and a howling wolf. These icons only appear on reels one and five. When both reels are covered by the scatters, the free spins feature is triggered.
Free Spins Feature
When the free spins feature is activated, you’ll get to choose one of two options. These include the following:
- Wolf Free Spins – After selecting this option, the player receives 14 free spins. During this phase, the werewolf characters change into their bestial forms. Along with the wild icon, these symbols substitute for each other. Any combination of five of these symbols is worth $5,000 (for the max wager). Four matches pay $750, while three are worth $125.
- Vampire Free Spins – If this option is selected, the player gets eight free spins. During this feature, the vampire characters transform into more monstrous versions of themselves. Whenever one of these symbols appears, it may become wild and remain until the end of the round.
A normal spin in this game takes three seconds to complete. If that’s not fast enough for you, I suggest using the Turbo Spin option. To activate, just hold down the space bar. When this happens, individual spins will be completed within a single second. This is an excellent option for those who want to get in as many spins as possible.
Where to Find Vampires vs Wolves
If you’d like to try this game, find yourself a casino that offers pokies from Pragmatic Play. For Aussie gamers, I suggest either Rich Casino, 7 Reels Casino, Winward Casino, or Tangiers Casino.
Vampires vs Wolves features solid graphics and sounds, although with an above-average RTP. There are two bonus rounds to choose from, each with their own advantages. The medium volatility also ensures plenty of payouts of all possible levels. There’s really no downside to this pokie, so I suggest adding it to your list of must-play games.