Super Sweets Pokie Review
If you like candy, you’ll love the latest pokie from BetSoft. It’s called Super Sweets, and it’s a 5-reel, 10-payline game with a maximum win worth 394.4x your wager. For more details, check out the following review.
Where to Find Super Sweets
This pokie can be found at any online casino that carries games from BetSoft. If you’re an Aussie punter, I suggest one of the following: PlayAmo, VIP Slots, Rich Casino or Winward Casino.
Super Sweets is a game for players on a budget. The largest per-spin wager is a meagre $10, and other options go all the way down to $0.10. This is the cheapest pokie I’ve come across in quite some time.
Super Sweets Pay Table
This section lists the values of all symbols on the Super Sweets pay table. Each winning combination is determined by the size of the player’s wager. In the following examples, let’s assume the player is making the maximum bet of $10.
- Blue Wrapped Candy – This group of four symbols takes the place of the usual playing card icons. This one looks like a piece of wrapped candy, and there’s a club symbol on the outside of the wrapper. It pays $2 for 3 matches, $4 for 4 and $10 for 5.
- Green Wrapped Candy – Another candy icon, this time with a spade symbol on the wrapper. It pays $2 for 3 matches, $5 for 4 and $15 for 5.
- Red Wrapped Candy – This candy has a heart shape on the wrapper. It pays $3 for 3 matches, $6 for 4 and $20 for 5.
- Yellow Wrapped Candy – This is the most valuable of the generic candy symbols. It pays $3 for 3 matches, $8 for 4 and $25 for 5.
- Wrapped Peppermint – The small peppermint icon on the wrapper informs us as to the type of candy inside. It pays $10 for 3 matches, $25 for 4 and $50 for 5.
- Wrapped Strawberry Candy – This candy comes in a colourful strawberry-themed wrapper. It pays $10 for 3 matches, $30 for 4 and $80 for 5.
- Chocolate Candy – This piece of candy looks delicious. In fact, someone has already taken a bite of it. It pays $20 for 3 matches, $100 for 4 and $250 for 5.
Golden Ticket Free Spins
When 3 Golden Ticket icons appear on the reels, the free spin bonus is activated. The player receives 5 free spins. Also, the tickets transform into sticky wilds and remain in place throughout the bonus round.
Super Sticky Wilds
During the bonus round, keep an eye out for super sticky wilds. You’ll earn one re-spin for each sticky wild on the reels. You can earn up to 9 free re-spins in this fashion. If you need to know how many re-spins are left, just take a look at the on-screen icon (the current number is displayed there).
I love the fact that golden tickets can show up during re-spins. This means 3 or more will start the free spins mode all over again. With any luck, you can string together a lot of spins in this manner.
Super Sweets Candy Surprise
This symbol can appear at any time on reels 2 through 4. Once it appears, it will transform into either a sticky wild or a golden ticket. With any luck, this will lead to free re-spins or the bonus round being triggered.
After any standard win, you can press the Double Up button. If you choose this option, you’ll be asked to predict the outcome of a coin toss. However, first you’ll need to decide whether to risk half or all of your winnings.
If you guess correctly, you’ll double the amount of your wager. However, an incorrect guess causes you to lose it all. As long as you’re correct, you can keep choosing this 50/50 option (though I don’t recommend it).
The RTP or “return to player” is an expression of the average payback for a customer. For example, an RTP of 96% means an average payback of $96 for every $100 wagered. However, keep in mind that this percentage can fluctuate in the short term.
The RTP for Super Sweets is 95.03%. That’s slightly below average for an online pokie, but it’s still within an acceptable range.
Super Sweets is a decent option for low rollers. The presence of multiple bonus symbols increases your chances of winning, even though the RTP is a bit below average. I suggest giving it a try, especially if you have a sweet tooth.