Story of Egypt Pokie Review
Spinomenal has created several Egyptian-themed pokies over the years, and Story of Egypt is the latest example. This online game has six reels, 50 paylines, and plenty of symbols representing ancient deities such as Isis and Set.
For more details, please read the following review.
Return to Player
Also known as the RTP, the “return to player” percentage is a measure of a pokie’s average payback. This amount is measured over thousands of spin, and it’s always accurate in the long term.
The RTP for Story of Egypt is 96.3%, which means a $96.30 payout for every $100 wagered. This amount is about average for an online pokie, so you can play without hesitation.
There are 10 possible wagers for this poker machine. The smallest option is $0.50 per spin, while the largest is $500. That’s an impressive range and one that should satisfy most punters (especially medium and high rollers).
Story of Egypt Pay Table
This section lists the reel symbols and payouts from the game. The following examples assume a bet of $25 per spin.
- Ten – Valued at $5 for three matches, $10 for four, $30 for five, and $100 for six.
- Jack – Worth $5 for three matches, $10 for four, $40 for five, and $150 for six.
- Queen – Yet another poker symbol, this one pays $10 for three matches, $20 for four, $50 for five, and $200 for six.
- King – Valued at $10 for three matches, $30 for four, $60 for five, and $250 for six.
- Ace – This highest-ranking poker icon is worth $15 for three matches, $30 for four, $70 for five, and $300 for six.
- Horus – The falcon-headed son of Isis and Osiris, Horus pays $25 for three matches, $60 for four, $200 for five, and $500 for six.
- Bast – The goddess of cats, Bast is worth $25 for three matches, $60 for four, $200 for five, and $500 for six.
- Isis – The wife of Osiris and the goddess of magic. On a winning line, she pays $30 for three matches, $70 for four, $220 for five, and $750 for six.
- Set – The brother of Osiris, Set is also the god of storms, evil, and the desert. He’s valued at $30 for three matches, $80 for four, $250 for five, and $750 for six.
- Osiris – A wise pharaoh who taught mankind to farm and created the first cities. He was murdered by his jealous brother, Set, but later returned by his devoted wife, Isis. Pays $35 for three matches, $80 for four, $300 for five, and $1000 for six.
In addition to the symbols listed above, the game has a pair of special icons. They are:
- Wild – Substitutes for any symbol except the bonus. When six wilds appear on a line, the payout is equal to 1000x the player’s wager.
- Bonus – Taking the form of a scarab, this symbol can appear on the first and sixth reels. When it appears on both at the same time, it activates the free spins bonus and awards 10 spins.
This feature triggers when the bonus symbol appears on reels one and six. The player earns 10 free spins and is transported to the wheel of features. The player then spins to wheel to determine which feature will be active during all free games. Options include:
- Win Multiplier – Each winning spin receives a bonus multiplier ranging from x2 to x4.
- Synced Reels – Anywhere from two to four reels in the center of the screen become synced and identical to one another.
- Power Spin – Low-paying symbols disappear from reels two through five.
- Extra Free Spins – The player receives an additional five free spins.
The above options may also appear individually, and at random, during the base game.
Free spins can also be re-triggered. This gives the player another spin on the reel, as well as +2 free spins. This can result in a new feature or an upgrade to an existing one.
After getting your special feature for the free spins round, you should take note of an additional possibility. This button reads “Buy Another Spin,” and it allows you to either gain another feature or upgrade an existing one.
The purchase price is set according to the player’s bet and the amount of spins you’ve already played on the bonus wheel.
After the additional spin has been resolved, you’ll have the option to buy a third. This is the maximum amount that can be purchased.
I like pokies with lots of options, and Story of Egypt certainly falls into this category. Most games would simply offer free spins, but the special features wheel puts this on a whole other level.
The RTP is solid, the payouts are generous, and the betting range is ideal for those with money to burn. In conclusion, I suggest adding this Spinomenal creation to your list of games to try in the near future.
For even more poker machine reviews, please see the following: