Sheriff of Nottingham Pokie Review
The Sheriff of Nottingham pokie from iSoftBet draws upon the popular legend of Robin Hood. The main character is a tyrannical bureaucrat who overtaxes the locals, but he’s opposed at every turn by Robin and his band of Merry Men.
The game offers 25 paylines, as well as multiple bonus rounds. The RTP is listed as a decent 96% (meaning an average return of $96 for every $100 wager).
If you’d like to know more, please read the comprehensive review below.
Sheriff of Nottingham Pay Table
Please note that the payouts listed below are expressed as coins. All payouts listed are multiplied by the selected coin value. Therefore, if the selected coin value was $25, then this amount would be multiplied by the indicated number.
- Jack and Queen – These poker icons are worth 5 coins for 3 matches, 10 for 4 matches, and 50 for 5.
- Ace and King – These symbols pay 10 coins for 3 matches, 40 for 4, and 100 for 5.
- Official Document – This looks like an official document that gives the Sheriff and his men the authority to cause all sorts of trouble. It pays 15 coins for 3 matches, 50 for 4, and 150 for 5.
- Bronze Coat of Arms – This looks to be a stylized version of a coat of arms. On a winning payline, it pays 20 coins for 3 matches, 100 for 4, and 200 for 5.
- Silver Coat of Arms – This symbol displays a pair of crossed swords. It’s worth 25 coins for 3 matches, 150 for 4, and 300 for 5.
- Gold Coat of Arms – This ornate icon pays 40 coins for 3 matches, 200 for 4, and 400 for 5.
- Sheriff of Nottingham – This is the game’s wild symbol. It is stacked and can replace all icons except for the Merry Men and Bonus. On a winning line, it’s worth 50 coins for 3 matches, 250 for 4, and 500 for 5.
- Merry Men – This icon depicts an older-looking member of Robin’s merry band. Getting 5 or more on a payline triggers the Wanted Respins.
- Bonus – If 3 or more of these golden crowns turn up, the player is awarded 8 Robin Riches Free Spins.
Robin Riches Free Spins
The gold crown symbol is required to trigger this bonus, and it must appear on reels 1, 3 and 5 during the base game. When this occurs, the game rewards 8 Robin Riches Free Spins.
During these spins, the reels can sync up for greater winning opportunities. However, this phase cannot be retriggered.
When 5 or more Merry Men icons appear on the screen, the player receives 3 Wanted Respins. The goal in this phase is to get wanted members of Robin’s band on the screen. Whenever this happens, the number of respins resets to 3.
Some of the wanted members of the Merry Men include Maid Marian, Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, and Little John. When the respins are finished, each character reveals their bounty, which takes the form of a win multiplier.
If the Sheriff of Nottingham appears, character bounties are collected immediately. This opens up additional spaces for the outlaw symbols to appear.
A random modifier can appear during any spin on the base game. When this occurs, the player is asked to choose from 1 or 3 sealed letters. The outcome will be one of the following:
- Wanted Spin – The Sheriff appears and pays the bounties on several Merry Men.
- Win Spin – Gold coins are added to the reels, and each morphs into the same random icon.
- Bonus Add – Bonus symbols are added to reels 1, 3, and 5. This increases the chance of activating the free spins round.
- Sheriff Wild – A super stacked version of the Sheriff of Nottingham is added to the reels.
Since the range of bets goes from $0.25 to $25, high rollers will have no interest in the Sheriff of Nottingham pokie. However, everyone else is in for a treat, as this game is filled with all manner of surprises. It doesn’t offer anything revolutionary, but its presentation makes it feel wholly unique.
If this pokie from iSoftBet sounds like a winner, then check out these other reviews of the company’s products: