Queen of Fire Pokie Review
Queen of Fire is a five-reel, 25-payline online pokie from Spinomenal. The game has a fantasy theme, with the player being called upon to battle against the tyranny of the titular ruler.
If you’d like to know more, please take a look at the following review. I’ll discuss all the game’s bonuses and special features, as well as the entirety of the paytable.
The RTP (or “return to player”) is an expression of the expected payback for a pokie. If, for example, the RTP is 94%, then you should expect to win an average of $94 for every $100 wagered. Of course, this fluctuates over the short term, but the average holds true over thousands of spins.
The RTP for Queen of Fire is 95.8%, and this is taken directly from the Spinomenal website. That’s just a shade below average for an online pokie, but not so much that you should dismiss it.
There are 10 wagers per line in Queen of Fire. The lowest is $0.01, while the highest is $10. When you factor in 25 paylines, it comes to a minimum bet of $0.25 and a maximum of $250.
Due to this range, the pokie is suitable for both low and high rollers. I always prefer games with this level of versatility, and I’m sure you can see why.
Queen of Fire Paytable
This section lists all the reel symbols for Queen of Fire, and well as their possible payouts. Please note that cash prizes change to reflect the size of the player’s wager.
In the examples below, I’m betting $2 per line. That results in a total wager of $50 per spin.
- Ten and Jack – Pays $5 for three matches, $10 for four, and $30 for five.
- Queen and King – Valued at $5 for three matches, $10 for four, and $40 for five.
- Ace – Worth $10 for three matches, $15 for four, and $50 for five.
- Blue Potion – Pays $15 for three matches, $30 for four, and $100 for five.
- Green Goblet – Valued at $20 for three matches, $40 for four, and $200 for five.
- Purple Amulet – Worth $30 for three matches, $120 for four, and $600 for five.
- Ruby Ring – Pays $40 for three matches, $200 for four, and $1000 for five.
- Phoenix – Three or more of these symbols result in the player receiving 10 free spins. This icon only appears during the base game.
- Treasure Chest – When three or more of these symbols appear on the reels during the base game, the bonus feature triggers.
- Queen of Fire – This is the game’s wild symbol, and it can count as any symbol except the bonus or free spins icon. Five wilds on a winning line pay 2000x.
During the free spin bonus, watch out for stacked wilds. Anywhere from one to three of these wilds can appear on random reels. Since they take up an entire reel, they’ll certainly boost your chances of winning.
This unusual feature occurs during each spin of the base game. Two of the reels sync up and become identical, which improves your chances of a payout.
When a wild symbol appears on one of the synced reels, it expands to fill the entire reel. If you get five wilds on a winning line, you’ll receive 2000x your wager.
This bonus game begins with three spins (more can be won). A meter to the left of the reels goes from x3 to x200. Each time a treasure chest symbol appears, it helps fill the meter and increase its value.
Once all spins have been used up, the bonus is over. The highest spot achieved on the meter is then multiplied by the triggering wager to determine the payout.
If you want to trigger the free spins round immediately, you can pay to make it happen. Just click on “Buy Feature” next to the spin button, and you’ll be asked to choose your wager. Then, you have to pay 30x the wager in order to trigger the bonus.
Once the free spins feature is activated, the player can choose to gamble some of their spins. If successful, they can win up to 50 total spins. Of course, if you guess wrong on this 50/50 proposition, you could be left with zero spins.
Queen of Fire is a decent game with plenty of bells and whistles. However, it all comes down to that 95.8% RTP. If that percentage is good enough for you, then go ahead and give it a try. Otherwise, you may want to look in a different direction.
For more poker machine reviews, please see the following: