Pyramid King Pokie Review
The online casino market is filled with Egyptian-themed pokies, and Pyramid King from Pragmatic Play is the latest example. This 25-payline slot takes you back to the ancient days of the pharaohs, and it includes multiple bonus rounds and a trio of jackpots.
If you’d like to know more, please continue reading for my detailed review.
Pyramid King is rated as a medium volatility pokie. This makes it an ideal game for those who enjoy steady payouts with a wide range of cash prizes.
The return-to-player percentage for Pyramid King is 96.5%. This means that for every $100 wagered, you’ll receive an average payback of $96.50. Of course, this percentage varies during the short term. Over thousands of spin, however, it always proves to be accurate.
There are 25 paylines in this game, and players can choose to risk anywhere from one to ten coins per line. Coin values range from $0.01 to $0.50. The smallest possible wager is $0.25, while the largest is $125.
The above options make Pyramid King a decent selection for players of all financial levels. Of course, high rollers might want something even more expensive, but everyone else should be perfectly satisfied.
Pyramid King Paytable
In this section, we’ll take a look at the complete paytable for the Pyramid King poker machine. Please remember that payouts are directly influenced by wagers, so higher bets often result in bigger wins. For the examples below, let’s assume that the player is risking $25 per spin.
- Jack, Queen and King – Each of these poker symbols promises the same payout. This includes $5 for three matches, $20 for four, and $50 for five.
- Ace – This is the most lucrative poker symbol in the game. It’s worth $10 for three matches, $20 for four, and $50 for five.
- Ankh – This Egyptian symbol of life pays $10 for three matches, $50 for four, and $200 for five.
- Jeweled Serpent – Decorated with gold and jewels, this ornamental snake is worth $15 for three matches, $100 for four, and $300 for five.
- Ornate Ring – A golden ring with a jade stone, this symbol represents jewelry that might have been worn by an Egyptian pharaoh. It pays $20 for three matches, $150 for four, and $400 for five.
- Anubis – This symbol is a bust of Anubis, the Egyptian god of mummification and the afterlife. He’s worth $25 for three matches, $250 for four, and $500 for five.
- Golden Sarcophagus – This ornate coffin serves as the game’s wild symbol, and substitutes for everything except the Bonus and Money icons. On a winning line, it’s worth $25 for three matches, $250 for four, and $500 for five.
- Ancient Scroll – This is the game’s Bonus symbol. Getting three of these triggers the Free Spins feature, and it pays 1x the total bet.
The money symbol depicts a man riding a camel across the desert, and it is present on all reels. Each spin, the cash value depicted on this symbol is either taken randomly from a predefined set or the minor/major jackpot. Landing six or more of these symbols at the same time triggers the Money Respin feature.
This feature triggers when six or more money symbols appear on the reels at the same time. When this occurs, all symbols fade from the screen except the existing money icons. Then the regular reel icons are replaced with either money symbols or blank spaces.
The player gets three respins, and all money symbols that turn up remain until the end of the feature. However, each time a money symbol appears, the number of respins is reset to three.
When all respins are exhausted, the pokie pays the combined value of all money symbols on the reels. If the player manages to fill all 15 positions with a money symbol, they’re awarded the Grand Jackpot.
The game has three jackpots, and they are worth the following:
- Minor Jackpot – 30x the total bet
- Major Jackpot – 100x the total bet
- Grand Jackpot – 1000x the total bet
This feature triggers when three scroll symbols appear on the reels. This immediately awards the player with 10 free spins.
Prior to the start of the free spins, an icon is chosen at random to be the special expanding symbol. After each free spin, this symbol expands to cover all three spaces on a reel. However, expansion occurs only if a win takes place during the same spin.
This feature is retriggered when three or more scroll icons land on the reels. There is no limit to the number of possible retriggers.
Where to Play Pyramid King
If you want to give this online pokie a try, you’ll need to find a casino that offers games from Pragmatic Play. Aussies have several such options, including Winward Casino, Tangiers Casino, and 7 Reels Casino.
Pyramid King is a solid pokie that should meet the gaming needs of most players, regardless of the size of their bankroll. The payouts are generous, and the multiple bonus options promise to always keep your attention. This is just the latest in a long line of quality releases from Pragmatic Play, so be sure to check it out.
For more reviews of Egyptian pokies, please see the following: