Night Queen Pokie Review
Night Queen is one of the latest releases from iSoftBet, and it features a vague vampire theme. If you’re looking for a new game to add to your list of regulars, then please read the following review.
Night Queen has 20 paylines, and each one is active during a spin. There are eight betting options to choose from, and they range from $0.01 to $1. This results in a minimum wager of $0.20 and a maximum of $20.
Given the upward limit, Night Queen is best-suited for players with a small bankroll. If you fall into this category, you’ll be able to enjoy hours of low-risk gaming fun.
Night Queen Paytable
This section details the paytable for the Night Queen pokie. Please keep in mind that payouts vary based on the player’s wager. For the list below, I’m assuming a maximum wager of $20 per spin.
- Ten – The least-valuable of all symbols, the ten icon pays $3 for three matches, $8 for four, and $20 for five.
- Jack and Queen – These classic poker symbol are valued at $5 for three matches, $10 for four, and $25 for five.
- King and Ace – The game’s highest poker cards, the king and ace are both worth $8 for three matches, $15 for four, and $40 for five.
- Raven – Considered by some to be an ill omen, this bird is worth $10 for three matches, $20 for four, and $60 for five.
- Stallion – This powerful steed pays $15 for three matches, $25 for four, and $70 for five.
- Man with Top Hat – The mysterious fellow on this symbol is worth $20 for three matches, $30 for four, and $80 for five.
- Night Queen – This pale and dangerous beauty pays $20 for three matches, $40 for four, and $100 for five.
- Wild – The heart-shaped ruby on this symbol serves as the game’s wild. As such, it can replace any other icon, except the bonus, to form a winning combination.
In order to activate the free spins mode, you’ll need to get three or more scatter symbols on the reels. These symbols read “Night Queen” and provide the following:
- 3 Symbols = 10 Free Spins
- 4 Symbols = 12 Free Spins
- 5 Symbols = 15 Free Spins
Be sure to watch for the Mystery Symbols, which depict an eerie full moon. These symbols are stacked, and they will switch with other stacks to improve payouts. However, they don’t make their presence known until the end of a spin.
This feature triggers at random, and it can appear during any phase of the game. When it occurs, an individual symbol (not the wild or scatter) is super-stacked, meaning that it appears on multiple spaces. During free spins, super stacks are longer.
Super stacks can also switch places in order to improve your chances of winning. This can occur during any spin of the base or bonus reels, and it’s heralded by the Night Queen saying “Switch for me” in her sexy European accent.
This is my favorite part of the game and something not found in most online pokies. When three to five consecutive reels have the same stacked icon, these images combine to form a massive symbol. Even better, it’ll be assigned a random multiplier of up to 30x for all wins during the spin.
Return to Player
The return-to-player percentage is an indication of the long-term average payout for a given pokie. For example, a game with a 95% RTP would return $95 for every $100 wagered. Of course, this amount can fluctuate wildly over the course of a few hundred spins.
The RTP for Night Queen is a respectable 96.26%. This makes it more than competitive with other virtual pokies on the market.
Overall, I enjoyed my time spent playing Night Queen. The RTP was solid, and the colossal multipliers and switching stacks added a unique twist to gameplay. The overall presentation of the theme was a little vague for my taste, but that can be overlooked.
If you’re in the mood for more online poker machine reviews, be sure to read the following:
- Magic Journey Pokie Review
- Greek Gods Poker Machine Review
- Roo Riches Pokie Review
- Mysterious Poker Machine Review