Majestic Pokie Review
Majestic is the latest pokie release from iSoftBet. It features a unique six-reel layout, as well as another mini-reel running horizontally. This immediately sets it apart from the crowd, as does its vibrant African theme. For a complete rundown of the game, be sure to read the following review.
Where to Find This Pokie
Majestic is available at any online casino running games from iSoftBet. Fortunately, there are plenty of options for Aussie punters, including Casino Chan, Mucho Vegas (my current favorite), and Johnny Kash.
Size of Wager
Majestic allows the player to choose from eight different coin values, and these range from $0.01 to $1. This results in a minimum total wager of $0.20 and a maximum of $20. As you might have guessed, this renders the game ideal for players with a small bankroll (but rather useless to high rollers).
Majestic adds a unique twist to the usual five-reel pokie layout. In addition to these, a four-symbol tracker runs horizontally across the top of the reels. During each spin, it adds an extra icon to reels two through five.
When a symbol is part of a winning payline, it disappears and is replaced by additional icons that cascade down. In the case of the horizontal tracker, new symbols shift from right to left.
Majestic Pay Table
The pay table for this pokie varies depending on the size of your wager. For the examples provided below, let’s assume you’re making the maximum bet of $20.
- Nine – The lowest poker card in the game, this icon is worth $2 for three, $4 for four, $8 for five, and $16 for six.
- Ten – This poker icon pays $3 for three matches, $5 for four, $10 for five, and $18 for six.
- Jack – The lowest face card, the jack is worth $3 for three matches, $5 for four, $10 for five, and $20 for six.
- Queen – Yet another poker card, the queen pays $4 for three matches, $5 for four, $12 for five, and $20 for six.
- King and Ace – Both of these poker icons offer the same payout, which is $4 for three matches, $8 for four, $12 for five, and $35 for six.
- Water Buffalo – More people depend on this creature than any other domestic animal. There are more than 130 million on the planet, and the ones in this game pay $5 for three matches, $10 for four, $15 for five, and $40 for six.
- Rhino – These massive beasts are known for their tough hide and impressive horns. During gameplay, they’re worth $5 for three matches, $20 for four, $30 for five, and $40 for six.
- Elephant – With huge ears and tusks, the elephant is one of the most recognizable mammals in Africa. This symbol pays $20 for three matches, $40 for four, $50 for five, and $150 for six.
- Lion – An apex predator found in grasslands and savannas, this muscular feline serves as the most valuable icon in the game. It’s worth $40 for two matches, $100 for three, $200 for four, $500 for five, and $1000 for six.
- Mystery – Depicting a full moon, this icon randomly transforms into another symbol on the reels. If multiple mystery symbols appear, they all transform into the same icon. However, they cannot transform into wild or bonus icons.
- Wild – This symbol can only be found on the horizontal top tracker. It substitutes for all other icons except the bonus.
- Bonus – The centerpiece of this symbol is a massive blue gem. During the base game, four or more of these trigger the free spins round.
Please keep in mind that wins are also multiplied by Megaways to determine the total payout. You can read more about that in a later section.
Free Spins Bonus
To activate this round, you’ll need to get four bonus symbols during the base game. This results in 12 free spins.
If you get more than four bonus symbols, you’ll earn an extra five spins for each additional bonus icon. During a single spin, the player can earn a maximum of 27 free games.
When the free spins start, you’ll notice a win multiplier that begins at 1x. After each cascading win, this multiplier increases by 1x. The new multiplier applies to the next win, whether it’s the result of a cascade or actual spin.
During the bonus round, you can earn more free spins by getting the bonus symbol on the top tracker. Three icons result in an additional five spins, while four symbols award ten extra games.
If you want to trigger the bonus round sooner than usual, you can do so by choosing the Majestic Bet option. This selection costs 75x the player’s total bet, and it automatically triggers the Free Spins phase of the game. Otherwise, the bonus round plays out as normal.
This unique addition really boosts the payout potential of any given spin. Here’s how it works:
To determine the number of winning ways, multiply the number of adjacent winning symbols on each of the reels. Then, multiply this number by the winning symbol payout. This gives you the total payout.
Majestic is an excellent pokie option for players on a limited budget. The overall presentation is rich, and the presence of Megaways and the horizontal tracker add some new twists. I also like the fact that most low-ranking symbols have a different payout, as far too many games have a tendency to lump them together.
For more online pokie reviews, please take a look at the following: