Lucky Fortune Cat Pokie Review
Lucky Fortune Cat is the latest online pokie release from the designers at Habanero. This 28-payline slot serves as a tribute to the maneki neko, which are colorful cat statues often found in Asian-owned businesses.
To learn more, please check out the following review. To play Lucky Fortune Cat, be sure to visit an online casino that carries Habanero titles (such as Kahuna or Johnny Kash).
Range of Wagers
First of all, the player can choose the value of each coin. There are nine options to pick from, and these range from $0.01 to $5.
Next, the player can select the bet level, which determines the overall wager. There are five bet levels, and these tie into the value of the coins.
For example, let’s say that you selected $0.01 as the value of each coin. In this case, the bet level would deliver a total wager from $0.28 to $2.80. If the maximum coin value of $5 was selected, then the total wager would range from $140 to $1,400.
I was surprised by the flexibility of bets on Lucky Fortune Cat. I expected it to only be suitable for low bankroll players, but it turns out to be viable for all levels. That’s a major plus in my book.
Lucky Fortune Cat Pay Table
The pay table for this pokie fluctuates based on the chosen value of each coin. For the following list, let’s assume that the player is risking $28 per spin.
- One Die – This symbol is represented by a die that displays one on its pips. When part of a winning payline, this icon pays 3 coins for three matches, 5 for four, and 10 for five.
- Two Die – This die, with the number two displayed, pays 3 coins for three matches, 5 for four, and 20 for five.
- Three Die – This icon is worth 3 coins for three matches, 10 for four, and 50 for five.
- Four Die – When part of a winning line, it pays 5 coins for three matches, 15 for four, and 75 for five.
- Five Die – This one is worth 5 coins for three matches, 25 for four, and 100 for five.
- Six Die – It pays 5 coins for three matches, 50 for four, and 200 for five.
- Fan – The decorative fan symbol pays 10 coins for three matches, 100 for four, and 400 for five.
- Fish – This stylized pond fish is valued at 10 coins for three matches, 150 for four, and 500 for five.
- Purple Bag with Flowers – Worth 15 coins for three matches, 200 for four, and 800 for five.
- Gold Ingots – This symbol represents golden ingots that were used as currency in a bygone era. They pay 20 coins for three matches, 250 for four, and 1,200 for five.
- Lucky Fortune Cat – This adorable fellow is worth 1,500 coins for five matches. It’s also a wild, substituting for all other icons.
- Daruma Doll – Modeled after the founder of Zen Buddhism, this symbol substitutes for all others. However, it only appears on reels one through four during the base game.
This feature is triggered when a Daruma Doll symbol appears during the base game. That icon is locked in place, and then all other symbols re-spin. No more Daruma symbols can appear during the re-spin.
Free Games Feature
In order to activate this feature, you’ll need to get a win during the Re-Spin phase. When this occurs, the player receives seven free games.
If the Daruma Doll icon turns up during a free spin, you’ll earn an additional seven spins. For the remainder of the bonus round, Daruma Doll symbols remain locked in place (up to a maximum of three).
The RTP (or “return to player”) is a measure of the expected payout of a given pokie. This amount fluctuates during the short term, but it always proves accurate over the course of thousands of spins.
The listed RTP for the Lucky Fortune Cat poker machine is 96.72%. This is a solid percentage for an online pokie and puts it right in the expected range.
Lucky Fortune Cat is a solid pokie, although the Asian techno background music can become a bit maddening after a while. Of course, that can be remedied by clicking the mute button.
The range of wagers is truly impressive, making the game suitable for penny players and high rollers alike. The free spin and re-spin features keep things interesting, although you may have to wait a long time for these to turn up.
In closing, I would certainly recommend this game. It doesn’t offer any significant innovations, but it does provide a quality experience.
If you want to read more poker machine reviews, please take a look at the following: