Joker King Pokie Review
Joker King is the latest online pokie from Pragmatic Play, and it features six reels and 25 paylines. The game has a glitzy Vegas feel, although it doesn’t stand out as especially original. For more positives and negatives of the game, please see the following review.
Finding the Game
To play this pokie, you’ll need to find an online casino that carries titles from Pragmatic Play. For Aussie punters, options include Woo Casino, Tangiers Casino, and 7 Reels Casino.
The volatility for Joker King is five out of five, which is the maximum rating given by Pragmatic Play. This type of game usually pays out less often, but the chance of getting multiple big wins close together is greater.
Return to Player
Measured over thousands of spins, the RTP is the average payback percentage of a pokie. In this case, it’s 96.5%, which is about average for an online poker machine. This means for every $100 wagered, you should get back around $96.50.
Options for Betting
This game has an impressive collection on betting options, with a total of 40 to choose from. The lowest possible wager is $0.25 per spin, while the highest is $125. This should satisfy both low and high rollers, as well as those who fall somewhere in between.
Joker King Pay Table
This section deals with the pay table for the Joker King pokie, including all symbols and their respective values. Just keep in mind that changing a wager also alters the potential payout, with larger risks bringing potentially greater rewards.
In the examples below, I’m assuming a wager of $30 per spin.
- Orange – Pays $3.60 for three matches, $6 for four, $12 for five, and $30 for six.
- Plum – Worth $4.80 for three matches, $9.60 for four, $14.40 for five, and $36 for six.
- Cherries – Pays $6 for three matches, $12 for four, $18 for five, and $48 for six.
- Bar – This classic slot symbol is worth $7.20 for three, $14.40 for four, $30 for five, and $60 for six.
- Seven – Pays $9.60 for three, $18 for four, $48 for five, and $150 for six.
- Star – Worth $12 for three matches, $18 for four, $48 for five, and $150 for six.
- Joker King – This is the game’s wild symbol, and it can appear on any reel. It substitutes for any symbol except the scatter, and it each one that appears causes a regular symbol to transform into a wild. It also offers payouts of $12 for three matches, $18 for four, $48 for five, and $150 for six.
- Gold Crown – This is the game’s scatter symbol, and it can appear on all reels. Three or more scatters trigger the free spin bonus round. When a scatter hits, it has a random multiplier of either 2x, 3x, 5x, 10x, or 25x. When two or more multipliers are present on the same spin, the multipliers are combined to determine the payout.
Free Spins Round
This round triggers when three or more scatters appear on the reels at the same time. These are determined by the following:
- Three Scatters = Eight Free Spins
- Four Scatters = Ten Free Spins
- Five Scatters = Fifteen Free Spins
- Six Scatters = Twenty Free Spins
Wilds and scatters function the same as in the base game. When re-triggering the bonus round, the number of scatters equal the number of free spins on the previous list.
The maximum win amount during the bonus is worth 5,000x the player’s bet. If this limit it reached, then the bonus round immediately ends (and all remaining bonus spins are forfeit).
Joker King is nothing out of the ordinary, but its solid RTP still makes it worth playing. I would’ve preferred more originality during the bonus, as well, but the same could be said for plenty of games.
Ultimately, its return-to-player percentage makes it worth a look, regardless of anything else. Give it a try and decide for yourself.
For more pokie reviews, please see the following: