Irish Treasures Pokie Review
Irish Treasures is the latest pokie to be released from Spinomenal. You can find it at online casinos starting on October 30th, 2019. As you might have guessed, it has an Irish theme complete with leprechauns and red-haired women.
Where to Find Irish Treasures
Irish Treasures has a different layout than most 5-reel pokies. Instead of the usual configuration, it only has three spaces on the first and fifth reels. Meanwhile, the second though fourth reels have four spots.
Most symbols take up a single space. However, there are medium-sized symbols that take up four spaces on the reels. Then there are the mega symbols, which take up a whopping nine spaces. When the latter turn up, it’s hard to avoid a winning combo.
Paylines and Wagers
This pokie has 30 paylines, and each one is active at all times. The smallest wager per line is $0.01, which results in a minimum bet of $0.30. The largest wager per line is $10, which results in a maximum bet of $300. This provides a wide range of betting diversity, something which should satisfy all but the highest of high rollers.
Return to Player
The RTP (or “return to player”) is the average payback percentage a player can expect to receive from a game. While this varies in the short term, the RTP should prove true over thousands of spins.
Irish Treasures Pay Table
The following are the symbol values on the Irish Treasures poker machine. To determine the size of a payout, just multiply the latest wager by the listed prize.
- Wild Symbols – These substitute for any symbol except “Free Spins” and “Bonus.” Getting five of these on a payline results in a win worth 150x your bet.
- Queen and Jack – These poker icons both pay 10x for three matches, 20x for four, and 40x for five.
- Ace and King – These represent the highest cards in poker. Here, they pay 15x for three matches, 30x for four, and 60x for five.
- Pipe and Mug of Beer – It’s a well-known fact that leprechauns like to smoke pipes and drink beer. Both of these icons are worth 20x for three matches, 40x for four, and 80x for five.
- Irish Lass and Pot of Gold – Leprechauns may be funny-looking fellows, but that doesn’t stop them from spending time with lovely Irish women. Of course, having a pot of gold doesn’t hurt their chances, either. Both of these symbols pay 30x for three matches, 60x for four, and 120x for five.
- Leprechaun – What’s an Irish-themed pokie without a leprechaun symbol? Here, it represents the highest value, paying 40x for three matches, 80x for four, and 150x for five.
If you’re lucky, the random stacked wilds feature will be activated on a spin. When this happens, stacked wild symbols appear on reels one and/or five. This only occurs during the base game, but it immediately increases your chances of winning.
During the base game, you have the chance of hitting a bonus symbol and getting an immediate win. This occurs while the reels are spinning, giving you two chances for a payout.
You can receive 10 free spins when the free spin symbol appears on reels one and five. This only occurs on the base game.
Prize Box Feature
During the free spins round, keep an eye on the prize box. For each bonus spin, you can expect to win either another spin or a bonus multiplier.
If you’re tired of relying on luck to trigger the free spins round, then you can take matters into your own hands. By clicking the “Buy Feature” button, you’ll be able to purchase the bonus round. Of course, the bigger your desired wager, the higher the cost of purchase.