Honey Honey Honey Pokie Review
The Honey Honey Honey poker machine was released by Pragmatic Play on October 31st, 2019. If you’re looking for a new pokie to play, check out this review to see if it’s right for you.
Where to Find It
This game can be found at any online casino offering pokies from Pragmatic Play. For Aussies, this includes Rich Casino, 7 Reels Casino, Winward Casino, and Tangiers Casino.
Graphics and Audio
The graphics and sounds of this pokie remind me of a cartoon. Everything is bright and vivid, and the music and sound effects are relentlessly upbeat. While it’s appropriate to the game’s theme, there’s nothing outstanding for the eyes or ears of the player.
However, things do pick up during the special phases of the game. Friendly bees buzz across the screen, and globs of honey are often present, as well. If kids were allowed to play pokies, this would be an ideal game for them.
The player is able to wager from 1 to 10 coins per spin on each of the 20 active paylines. Coin values include the following: $0.01, $0.03, $0.05, $0.10, $0.20, and $0.50.
The smallest possible wager is $0.20 (1 coin per line at a value of $0.01). Meanwhile, the largest possible bet is $100 (10 coins per line at $0.50).
This range makes Honey Honey Honey an ideal pokie for those with small to medium bankrolls. If you’re a high roller, you’ll want to look elsewhere for your gambling fix.
Pragmatic Play rates the volatility level of their pokies on a scale ranging from one to five lightning bolts. This game is rated with 3 ½ bolts, which ranks it as a medium volatility pokie. This means the payouts range from low to high, and the wins come at a steady rate.
Return to Player
The RTP, also known as “return to player,” is an expression of the payback on a given pokie. For example, a game with an RTP of 94% should pay back (over thousands of spins) an average of $94 for every $100 wagered.
So how does the RTP of Honey Honey Honey stack up against other pokies from Pragmatic Play? Well, let’s take a look.
- Fire Strike – 96.5%
- Vampires vs Wolves – 96.49%
- John Hunter and the Aztec Treasure – 96.5%
- Sweet Bonanza – 96.51%
As you can see, most of the pokies from Pragmatic Play tend to have a similar RTP. Still, there’s something to be said for consistency.
Honey Honey Honey Paytable
The following is a complete rundown of the game’s paytable. Also, the listed payouts are based on the maximum wager of $100.
- Queen, Jack, Ten – All three of these playing card symbols offer the same payout. These include $20 for three matches, $50 for four, and $500 for five.
- Ace, King – These two highest playing cards pay $40 for three matches, $200 for four, and $750 for five.
- Purple and White Flowers – I’m not sure what kind of flowers these are supposed to be, but I do know they offer identical payouts. When part of a winning line, they are worth $100 for three matches, $400 for four, and $1,000 for five.
- Jar of Honey – Delicious and profitable, this jar of honey is worth $150 for three matches, $500 for four, and $1,500 for five.
- Game Logo – The game’s logo features a few cartoonish images along with the words “Honey Honey Honey.” This icon pays $10 for two matches, $200 for three, $1,000 for four, and $2,000 for five.
- Wild – Featuring a worker bee in a hardhat, this symbol is the game’s wild icon. It substitutes for all symbols except the Wild. It pays $10 for two matches, $250 for three, $1,000 for four, and $2,500 for five.
Random Spin Feature
During the base game, a special feature may be activated at random. As a result, three bees appear on the screen, and the player is asked to choose one of them. Each bee represents an additional feature, and these are the possible outcomes:
- Sticky Streak – First, a three-of-a-kind winning combo appears on the reels. These symbols stick to the reels, and a re-spin is activated. If the symbol from the winning combo turns up again, it sticks to the reels and activates another re-spin. This continues until no more sticky symbols are added to the reels.
- Honey Wilds – Five to 10 wilds are randomly placed on the reels.
- 5 of a Kind – A random 5-of-a-kind win is guaranteed to turn up on the reels.
- Win Spin – The player is guaranteed to win at least 30x their total bet.
- Free Spins – Ensures that three Bonus symbols appear to activate the Free Spins round.
Free Spins Feature
The game’s Bonus icon takes the form of a beehive. When three of these symbols turn up, the Free Spin Feature is activated. The player is then asked to choose from one of the following options:
- Honey Queen Colossal Spins – The player receives 5 free spins. During each spin, there’s a chance that all winning will be doubled. Also, larger 2×2 and 3×3 icons are also available.
- Sticky Streak Free Spins – The player receives 8 free spins, and a Wild symbol always fills the third reel. If a winning combo occurs, those symbols are held in place and a re-spin is triggered. As long as symbols tied to the winning combo turn up, additional spins will be added.
Honey Honey Honey is an excellent, middle-of-the-road pokie for players on a low to medium budget. The lighthearted mood is welcome, as are the multiple bonus options. I have no major complaints with this game, and I suggest giving it a try.