Goddess of Lotus Pokie Review
Goddess of Lotus is the latest online pokie from Spinomenal. As you might have guessed from the title, it’s got an Asian theme to appeal to the massive Chinese market. Of course, you can enjoy it regardless of your ethnic background.
The pokie has five reels and 50 paylines. It also offers free spin selections, a mystery symbol, bonus game, and sticky countdown wilds. For more details, be sure to check out the review below.
Finding the Game
In order to enjoy Goddess of Lotus, you’ll first need to locate an online casino that carries titles from Spinomenal. For Australian gamblers, some of the best options include Joe Fortune and King Johnnie. Based on my personal experience, I recommend the latter.
Return to Player
The return-to-player percentage, also known as “RTP,” is a measure of a pokie’s long-term average payout. For example, if a game has an RTP of 95%, then it’ll pay an average of $95 for every $100 wagered. This number varies in the short term, but it always holds true over the course of thousands of spins.
This game has a variable RTP, depending on whether or not the Buy Feature is activated. The low end is 96.01%, while the higher possibility is 96.31%. Regardless of which option you’re playing with, the available RTP is solid.
Range of Wagers
Bets range from $0.50 to $500 per spin. No matter the size of your bankroll, this game should manage to accommodate you.
Goddess of Lotus Pay Table
In this section, let’s review all the available symbols and their potential payouts. Keep in mind, however, that prizes change based on the player’s wager. For the following examples, I’m assuming a bet of $1 per line (which equals $50 per spin).
- Jack and Queen – Both these poker symbols pay $5 for three matches, $20 for four, and $50 for five.
- King – Valued at $5 for three matches, $40 for four, and $100 for five.
- Ace – The last of the poker symbols, the ace pays $10 for three matches, $40 for four, and $100 for five.
- Fan and Lantern – Each of these Chinese symbols is worth $15 for three matches, $60 for four, and $150 for five.
- Good Luck Coins – In addition to bringing their holder good luck, these coins are worth $20 for three matches, $80 for four, and $200 for five.
- Yin and Yang – Representing the concept of dualism, this symbol pays $20 for three, $80 for four, and $250 for five.
- Dragon – This fearsome creature of legend is worth $25 for three, $100 for four, and $500 for five.
- Bonus – This is the scatter. Three or more during a spin trigger the Bonus Game feature.
- Wild – There are two different wilds, and each substitutes for the game’s symbols (except Bonus symbols and Free Spins). If five wilds land on a winning line, the payout is equal to 1000x the player’s wager.
- Free Spins – Three or more of these symbols trigger the Free Spins bonus. They appear during the base game on reels one, three, and five.
In addition to the symbols listed above, Goddess of Lotus has a couple of special features. These include the following:
- Countdown Wild – This applies during both the base game and re-spin mode. If any Countdown Wild symbols appear on the reels, the game enters a re-spin mode. The symbol remains on the reel, and its countdown number drops by one. Once all countdown symbols have dropped to zero, the re-spin mode ends.
- Mystery Symbol – This feature is only available on the base game. If one or more mystery symbols are present when the reels stop spinning, they uncover and reveal a random symbol (although it can’t be a Bonus, Wild, or Free Spins symbol).
Three or more bonus symbols trigger this special game. The player is presented with a three-level wheel of fortune, which they’ll get to spin three times. Prizes include extra spins, multipliers, and level-ups.
The level-up option allows you to utilize a different part of the wheel. Each level of the wheel offers larger bonus amounts. You’ll also receive an extra spin when you move up a level.
This feature triggers when three or more Free Spin symbols turn up on the reels. Before the feature begins, you’ll be asked to choose from one of five options. These include:
- 10 free spins, with a stacked wild on the first reel for the duration of the bonus.
- 12 free spins, with the stacked wild on the second reel for the duration
- 14 free spins, with the stacked wild on the third reel.
- 18 free spins, with the stacked wild on the fourth reel.
- 20 free spins, with the stacked wild on the fifth reel.
Once you’ve made your selection, the free spins play out until there are none left. Then, the payout for the bonus round is awarded, and the game returns to its normal function.
This feature allows you to immediately trigger a free spins round. To activate it, you’ll first need to select the size of the wager. This, in turn, determines the cost of the feature (30x the player’s bet).
The Buy Feature is only available during the base game. While there’s nothing wrong with using it, keep in mind that there’s no guarantee of breaking even.
Goddess of Lotus is one of the best Spinomenal pokies that I’ve ever played. It’s loaded down with bonus rounds and special features, and the RTP is comparable to most games. Even the range of wagers is delightfully diverse, allowing players to risk from $0.50 to $500 per spin.
If you want to read some more poker machine articles, please take a look at the following: