Fire Strike Pokie Review
Fire Strike is the latest poker machine release from Pragmatic Play. If you enjoy old-fashioned pokies, check out my review and then give this one a try. It may not be the most visually compelling game, but there are loads of opportunities for a payout.
Volatility and RTP
Pragmatic Play rates the volatility of their pokies on a scale of one to five lightning bolts. This pokie is rated at just over three bolts, which means it’s a medium volatility game. This means Fire Strike will pay out on a regular basis, with low to substantial wins expected.
The RTP (short for “return to player”) is a theoretical percentage that indicates how much money a player can expect to get back. For example, a pokie with a 95% RTP should pay back (on average) $95 for every $100 wager.
Fire Strike Paytable
This section details the paytable for the Fire Strike pokie. Remember, all symbols pay from left to right on adjacent reels (beginning with the leftmost reel).
- Any Seven Combo – Any combination of the seven symbols pay $25 for three matches, $100 for four, and $250 for five.
- Single Bar or Double Bar – If either of these classic pokie icons turn up, you’ll win $25 for three matches, $100 for four, and $250 for five.
- Triple Bar or Dice – Both of these symbols offer the same payout of $50 for three matches, $200 for four, and $500 for five.
- Poker Cards – This icon is worth $75 for three matches, $250 for four, and $625 for five.
- Poker Chips – When these symbols make up a winning combination, they pay $100 for three matches, $300 for four, and $750 for five.
- Stacks of Cash – This pile of money is worth $125 for three matches, $400 for four, and $1,000 for five.
- Diamond – Besides being a girl’s best friend, this jewel pays $150 for three matches, $500 for four, and $1,250 for five.
- Blue Seven – The blue version of the seven icon is worth $375 for three matches, $750 for four, and $1,500 for five.
- Purple Seven – The purple version of the seven symbol pays $500 for three matches, $1,000 for four, and $2,500 for five.
- Red Seven – The most valuable of the regular symbols, the red seven pays $750 for three matches, $1,500 for four, and $5,000 for five.
- Fire Strike Wild – This symbol appears on all reels and substitutes for all icons. When it makes up a winning combo, it’s worth $1,250 for three matches, $2,500 for four, and $10,000 for five.
Fire Strike Symbols
Hit the Fire Strike or Fire Strike Wild symbols to win instant bonus payouts. You’ll need at least six to get a cash prize. Luckily, they appear on all reels and can be combined for a win. Here’s their value when wagering the maximum amount of $50:
- 6 Symbols – $50
- 7 Symbols – $100
- 8 Symbols – $400
- 9 Symbols – $1,250
- 10 Symbols – $2,500
- 11 Symbols – $7,500
- 12 Symbols – $25,000
- 13 Symbols – $50,000
- 14 Symbols – $125,000
- 15 Symbols – $250,000
- 15 Fire Strike Wild Symbols – When all 15 symbols are comprised of Fire Strike Wilds, you’ll win the Grand Jackpot of $1,250,000.
Where to Find the Fire Strike Pokie
Fire Strike can be found at any online casino offering Pragmatic Play products. If you’re an Aussie punter, some of your leading choices include Winward Casino, Tangiers, 7 Reels, and Rich Casino.
Fire Strike is one of the best old-school pokies that I’ve encountered. The RTP is generous, the volatility keeps the wins coming, and the top jackpot can make you a millionaire.
Unfortunately, there’s no bonus round, and the graphics and gameplay are basic. Of course, that’s what makes it an “old-school” game, so throwback fans shouldn’t mind these limitations.
Additional Pokie Reviews
For more poker machine reviews, be sure to check out the following: