Egyptian Rebirth II Pokie Review
Spinomenal has just released Egyptian Rebirth II, the latest in a long line of popular virtual pokies. This game has five reels and 50 paylines, and the artwork on the reels is some of the best I’ve seen. The payouts aren’t bad, either, with lots of bonus features to get your attention.
If you’d like to know more about this Egyptian-themed pokie, check out the following review.
Egyptian Rebirth II has 50 paylines, and each one is active during a spin. Luckily, the player has the option of choosing how much to wager on each line. The smallest value is $0.01, for a total bet of $0.50. Meanwhile, the largest option is $10 per line, for a maximum bet of $500.
Return to Player
Return to player (or “RTP”) measures the expected average payback of a pokie over the course of thousands of spins. For example, a pokie with an RTP of 95% would offer an average payback of $95 for every $100 wagered.
The RTP for Egyptian Rebirth II is 96.3%. This is an average amount for an online slot, but higher than what you’ll find at most land-based casinos.
Egyptian Rebirth II Pay Table
This section details the symbols and payouts for Egyptian Rebirth II. In this game, multiply wins by the bet per line in order to determine the payout. For example, a line win of 50 on a $2 bet would pay $100.
- Bonus – Three or more of these symbols trigger the bonus game feature.
- Wild – There are two wild symbols, and each substitutes for other icons in the game (except free spin and bonus). Five wilds on a payline is worth 1000x the wager.
- Free Spins – This mystical stone serves as the scatter symbol and appears on reels one, three, and five during the base game. When three or more turn up, the free spins feature is activated.
- Male Pharaoh – This powerful and wise ruler is worth 25 for three matches, 100 for four, and 500 for five.
- Female Pharaoh – A female ruler in the vein of Cleopatra or Nefertiti. She pays 20 for three matches, 80 for four, and 250 for five.
- Cobra – This venomous snake is valued at 20 for three matches, 80 for four, and 200 for five.
- Cat Statue & Pyramid – Both of these symbols are synonymous with ancient Egypt. They pay 15 for three matches, 60 for four, and 150 for five.
- Ace – This highest poker card value is valued at 10 for three matches, 40 for four, and 100 for five.
- King – This poker icon is worth 5 for three matches, 40 for four, and 100 for five.
- Queen & Jack – The game’s lowest poker symbols. Each pays 5 for three matches, 20 for four, and 50 for five.
If you don’t want to wait for the free spins feature to trigger naturally, you have another option. Thanks to the Buy Feature, you can pay money and trigger it automatically. The cost of doing so will depend on your bet, but it’s a great way to jump right into one of the game’s more exciting (and lucrative) features.
This symbol is represented by an hourglass, and it has a number attached to it. If any of these icons are on the reels at the end of a spin, the game enters a re-spin mode. The wild remains on the reels during the re-spin, and the countdown number drops by one. Once this number reaches zero, then the re-spins end.
This symbol is represented by a scarab, which was commonly used during ancient Egypt. After the reels have stopped, any mystery symbols will fly off the screen to reveal a symbol underneath. All uncovered symbols will be identical, although bonus, wilds, and free spins are not an option.
The free spins feature is triggered by three or more scatters (or the Buy Feature). When activated, the wild symbol will expand on one of the reels and remain there throughout the bonus feature.
At the beginning of the feature, the player must choose from one of five options. Each option puts the stacked wild on a different reel, although the total number of spins can range from 10 to 20.
Three or more scatter icons will trigger the bonus game. When this occurs, the player gets three spins on a virtual wheel of fortune. Prizes include multipliers, extra spins, and a chance to move to more profitable levels of the wheel. Once all spins have been exhausted, the bonus round comes to an end.
Egyptian Rebirth II is a well-rounded pokie and another fine release from Spinomenal. The betting range is suitable for most players, and there’s lots of bonus features to keep things interesting. The artwork and sound effects are also superior, making this a game that I’d highly recommend.
If you’re a fan of Egyptian-themed pokies, I suggest looking at these other reviews and lists: