Dragon’s Charms Pokie Review
Dragon’s Charms is the latest pokie release from Spinomenal. It’s a 5-reel game with 10 to 100 paylines, and it’s supported by all major browsers and operating systems. It has an Asian theme filled with dragons and mysticism, as well as scatters, stacked wilds and a buy feature.
Where to Find Dragon’s Charms
This pokie can be found at any online casino carrying games from Spinomenal. For Aussie gamblers, one of the most notable examples is Joe Fortune casino. However, there’s nothing wrong with giving other sites a try before settling on one.
Return to Player
The return to player (or RTP) is a percentage that expresses the expected payback to the player. This fluctuates over the short term, but it always proves true over thousands of spins. For example, a game with an RTP of 94% would pay back an average of $94 for every $100 wager.
Dragon’s Crown has a listed RTP of 95.75%. This is just about average for online pokies, as industry competition makes them more profitable than land-based games.
Dragon’s Charms Pay Table
In this section, we’ll examine the game’s pay table. Please keep in mind that the payouts vary depending on the player’s bet. For the following examples, I’ve activated 100 paylines and wagered $10 per spin.
- Jack and Queen – These poker icons pay $1 for three matches, $1.50 for four and $2 for five.
- King and Ace – The highest poker symbols in the game pay $1.50 for three matches, $2 for four and $4 for five.
- Turtle on Gold Coins – This symbol depicts an ornate turtle statue set upon a stack of gold coins. It pays $2 for three matches, $4 for four and $12 for five.
- Chinese Gold Ingot – This ancient form of Chinese currency pays $2 for three matches, $4 for four and $12 for five.
- Asian Woman – This demure Asian beauty pays $6 for three matches, $20 for four and $60 for five.
- Asian Man – This wise-looking fellow is worth $7 for three matches, $30 for four and $100 for five.
- Wild Dragon – This icon acts as the game’s wild symbol, substituting for any symbol except Free Spins. Five of these symbols on a winning line pay x3000 the player’s wager.
This feature allows you to instantly trigger the free spins round. First, select the wager you want to play with, as this determines the price of activation. The same applies to the number of spins and active paylines.
For example, I want to activate the bonus with 100 paylines, a $10 wager, and 25 spins. According to the screen, this will cost me $500.
The free spins scatter features the yin-yang icon. When three or more of these turn up on the reels, the free spin bonus is activated.
- 3 Scatters = 10 Free Spins
- 4 Scatters = 25 Free Spins
- 5+ Scatters = 100 Free Spins
You won’t find a lot of pokies offering 100 free spins. Therefore, Dragon’s Crown is definitely worth a try for this reason alone. Of course, five or more scatters aren’t always easy to hit. Still, all good things come to those who wait.
During the bonus round, a stacked wild is located on one random reel for each spin. This provides a welcome opportunity for big wins, and you’ll almost always come away with something.
Wagers range from $0.10 to $1,000, so Dragon’s Charm is suitable for players of all financial levels. I’d like to see more bonus features in the game, but the ability to buy the free spins round helps compensate. While this pokie isn’t an instant classic, it should provide solid gameplay for those seeking a new diversion.
Please click the following links for more poker machine reviews: