Dance Party Pokie Review
From swing to trance, dance music has been encouraging people to shake their booties for generations. The designers at Pragmatic Play are obviously hip to this pastime, as they’ve created the Dance Party pokie for various online casinos.
This poker machine is a 5-reel game with 243 ways to win. Wagers range from $0.20 to $100, and players can win up to 36,450 times their initial bet.
For more details, check out the following Dance Party pokie review.
Return to Player
The return-to-player (RTP) percentage gives an indication of the average payback of a pokie. For example, a game with an RTP of 94% should return $94 for every $100 wagered. This amount fluctuates over time, but it’ll definitely prove true over thousands of spins.
Dance Party has an RTP of 96.5%. This is average for an online pokie given the high level of competition in the world of Internet gambling.
Dance Party Pay Table
This section lists the entire Dance Party paytable. Wins are awarded from left to right for adjacent symbol combinations.
Also keep in mind that payouts are determined by the player’s wager. The more you risk, the more you stand to win. In the following, it’s assumed that the player is betting $20 per spin.
- Queen and Jack – These neon-tinged poker symbols pay $4 for three matches, $8 for four, and $40 for five.
- Ace and King – Also presented in neon, these traditional pokie symbols are worth $6 for three matches, $10 for four, and $50 for five.
- Bar – This longtime slot machine fixture pays $10 for three matches, $30 for four, and $80 for five.
- Double Bar – Another classic pokie symbol. This one is worth $16 for three matches, $40 for four, and $100 for five.
- Triple Seven – Illuminated with yellow neon, this icon pays $20 for three matches, $60 for four, and $120 for five.
- Neon DJ Symbol – What’s a dance party without a DJ? This neon symbol depicts a DJ spinning a turntable, and it pays $30 for three, $60 for four, and $150 for five.
- Dance Party Logo – This is the game’s wild symbol, and it substitutes for everything except the diamond. This icon appears on reels two through five.
- Diamond – This massive diamond symbol is the game’s scatter. This icon appears on all reels, and getting five of them triggers the bonus round.
Progressive Multiplier Free Spins Round
When scatters trigger this round, the player is initially given one of the following starting multipliers:
- 5 Scatters = 1x multiplier
- 6 Scatters = 2x multiplier
- 7 Scatters = 3x multiplier
The player gets 15 free spins to start the round. Depending on the number of triggering scatters, the multiplier increases by 1x, 2x, or 3x each spin. This peaks at a maximum of 30x.
At the end of the bonus round, any player with winnings less than 10x the triggering wager receives a 10x bet multiplier.
If you get five scatters during the bonus round, you’ll earn an additional 15 spins. This can happen multiple times, although there’s a limit of 60 free spins during the round.
A game’s level of volatility determines the rate of winning spins and the potential for multiple large payouts. Pragmatic Play rates the volatility of their pokies on a scale from one to five lightning bolts.
This game has the highest possible rating, which means wins come less often. However, the chance of getting larger wins within a short span of time is also greater.
For the most part, Dance Party is an average pokie that should appeal to players with low to medium bankrolls. However, the presence of the progressive free spins round gives it extra appeal. If you’re looking for a middle-of-the-road option with a unique twist, then it’s worth giving a try.
For more poker machine reviews, please read the following:
- Fishing for Gold Pokie Review
- Release the Kraken Pokie Review
- Super Sweets Pokie Review
- Story of Medusa Pokie Review