Childhood Sweets Christmas Edition Pokie Review
The holiday season is upon us, which inspired the designers at Spinomenal to repurpose an existing pokie. Therefore, Childhood Sweets was transformed into Childhood Sweets Christmas Edition. This game has five reels, a variable number of paylines, and a top prize worth x2000 the player’s wager.
Would you like to know more? If so, don’t hesitate to read the following review.
RTP, which is short for “return to player,” is a measure of a pokie’s long-term payback percentage. If, for example, a game has an RTP of 94%, then it will pay an average of $94 for every $100 wagered.
Of course, it’s important to note that the RTP varies in the short term. However, it always holds true over the course of thousands of spins.
The listed RTP for Childhood Sweets Christmas Edition is 95.6%. That’s about average for an online pokie, although most games I review are slightly higher.
To determine the size of your wager, you’ll first need to select the number of active paylines. The smallest option is 10, while the largest is 100. In between, there are an additional eight options.
If you choose 10 active lines, then possible wagers range from $0.10 to $100. For those who activate the maximum of 100 lines, wagers range from $1 to $1000.
Since bets go from $0.10 to $1000, Childhood Sweets is suitable for bankrolls of every size. This sets it apart from most games and serves as a major selling point.
Childhood Sweets Paytable
The following paytable represents all the symbols and payouts for the Christmas edition of Childhood Sweets. Please keep in mind that payouts change to reflect the wager, so bigger risks come with larger rewards. In these examples, I’m assuming a total wager of $50 per spin.
- Jack – This poker icon is worth $2 for three matches, $5 for four, and $25 for five.
- King and Queen – These two poker symbols pay $5 for three matches, $10 for four, and $50 for five.
- Ace and Candy – In addition to the ace icon, the player can also get what appears to be candy roosters on a stick.
- Cookies – This basket of delicious-looking cookies is worth $20 for three matches, $50 for four, and $200 for five.
- Scatter – Depicting a steaming mug of cider, this symbol is worth $100 for three matches, $500 for four, and $12,500 for five. It also pays on any position.
- Wild – This canned food product pays $40 for three matches, $200 for four, and $1000 for five. It’s also the wild icon, so it substitutes for all symbols except the scatter. If all spaces on the reels contain this symbol, then the player receives $100,000.
Where to Find This Game
In order to try this pokie, you’ll first need to locate an online casino that carries slots from Spinomenal. Availability will largely depend on what part of the world you live in, although I’m happy to report that Australians have several quality options. Two of these are Joe Fortune and King Johnnie, and the latter is notable for their selection of over 600 pokies.
Childhood Sweets Christmas Edition has an impressive range of betting options, and it should satisfy both low and high rollers. It’s also easy to understand, as there are no complicated rules or features to confuse players.
Unfortunately, the above reasons are about the only positives. The lack of a bonus round is disappointing, and the RTP is lower than most virtual options. For these reasons, I suggest passing on the game and trying some other pokie.
While I suggested passing on the above game, the following titles might be more to your liking: