Chicken Party Pokie Review
Chicken Party is a 20-payline virtual pokie with a barnyard theme. It was created by Booming Games and became available in early 2020. It includes a free spins bonus, foxy payouts, and random wilds. If this sounds like something you might like, please continue reading for more details.
Chicken Party has a wide range of betting options to choose from. The lowest amount is $0.20, while the highest is $200. Sure, the maximum amount may not be enough to satisfy hardcore high rollers, but everyone else should be pleased.
According to Booming Games, Chicken Party is a high volatility pokie. This means wins won’t occur as often as on some other machines. However, there’s also a greater chance of hitting multiple big wins in a short period of time.
To get the most from this sort of poker machine, you’ll need patience and a respectable bankroll. If you lack either of these, then you may want to look elsewhere for a new pokie.
Return to Player
The return to player (or RTP) measures the average payback to the punter. This is measured as a percentage, and it always proves true over a large enough sample size. For example, a pokie with an RTP of 92% should pay back (on average) $92 for every $100 wager.
The RTP for Chicken Party is listed as 95.07%. This is slightly lower than the online average, as virtual pokies tend to have a higher payback rate than brick-and-mortar games.
Chicken Party Pay Table
In this section, we’ll take a look at the game’s pay table. For the purposes of our discussion, let’s assume the player is betting $4 per spin. Of course, keep in mind that different wagers change the payout amount.
- White Hen – For some odd reason, this hen is wearing a red tie. She pays $8 for three matches and $40 for four.
- Excited Hen – This hen is excitedly flapping her wings for an unknown reason. Whatever the case, she pays $6 for three matches and $20 for four.
- Brown Hen – This plain barnyard animal pays $4 for three matches and $15 for four.
- Ace – The remaining icons are filled out by traditional poker symbols. However, in keeping with the theme of the game, these symbols are formed by chicken feathers. This icon pays $1.40 for three matches and $8 for four.
- King – This icon pays $1 for three matches and $7 for four.
- Queen – Yet another poker symbol. This one pays $0.80 for three matches and $6 for four.
- Jack – This symbol pays $0.80 for three matches and $5 for four.
- Ten – The lowest symbol in the game, the 10 pays $0.80 for three matches and $4 for four.
The wild hen symbol lands randomly on the first position of any reel. When this occurs, it drops anywhere from 0 to 3 wilds on the reel positions below. During the free spin phase, a hen icon is present on the top position of all reels.
Keep an eye out for the fox symbol. He might try to steal your chickens, but he can also deliver some impressive payouts.
When 3 fox symbols appear on the first position of any reel, you’ll receive one of the following multipliers: x10, x25, x50 or x100.
If 4 fox symbols appear on the first position, get ready for a huge payday. This results in a multiplier of 2000x to your wager.
The scatter symbol only appears on the top position of reels 1 through 4. This activates the free spin feature and awards spins based on the following:
- 3 scatters = 8 spins
- 4 scatters = 10 spins
Click on the following to see additional poker machine reviews: