Cash Pig Pokie Review
Booming Games has released their latest online pokie, and it’s known by the title of Cash Pig. This is a five-reel game with 30 paylines, a free spins bonus, and upgradable symbols. To learn more, please read the following review.
Finding Cash Pig
If you want to give Cash Pig a try, you’ll need to find an online casino that offers titles from Booming Games. For those who live in Australia, some of the best options include Johnny Kash, PlayAmo, and Woo Casino.
The Booming Games website doesn’t list an RTP for Cash Pig. However, I did find another review that listed the return-to-player as 95.11%. If this information is accurate, then the RTP is slightly below average.
Size of Player Wagers
Cash Pig offers 25 betting options to players. The lowest of these is $0.30, while the highest is $54. This makes the game well-suited for low and medium rollers. However, high rollers will likely view the upper limit as inadequate.
Cash Pig Pay Table
Now it’s time to look at the symbols and accompanying payouts for Cash Pig. Please note that cash prizes change based on the size of the initial wager, so larger bets result in bigger rewards. When listing the following payouts, I’m assuming a top wager of $54 per spin.
- Ten – Pays $18 for three matches, $36 for four, and $63 for five.
- Jack – Valued at $18 for three, $36 for four, and $72 for five.
- Queen and King – These symbols are worth $21.60 for three, $45 for four, and $90 for five.
- Ace – The final poker symbol pays $27 for three matches, $54 for four, and $108 for five.
- Diamond Ring w/ Silver – Pays $54 for three, $108 for four, and $225 for five.
- Diamond Ring w/ Gold – Valued at $108 for three, $216 for four, and $450 for five.
- Silver Watch – This icon is worth $63 for three matches, $135 for four, and $270 for five.
- Gold Watch – Worth $126 for three, $270 for four, and $540 for five.
- Red Sports Car – Valued at $72 for three, $162 for four, and $315 for five.
- Yellow Sports Car – Pays $144 for three, $324 for four, and $630 for five.
- Private Jet – This symbol is worth $162 for three matches, $315 for four, and $7,200 for five.
- Golden Private Jet – Valued at $324 for three, $630 for four, and $14,400 for five.
- Wild – Substitutes for all other symbols except Scatter, Coin, and Collect.
- Scatter – You win 12 free spins when scatter symbols appear on reels one, three, and five.
In addition to the symbols discussed above, you’ll notice gold coins being displayed. Some coins have a value listed on their face, while others display a multiplier.
If a piggy bank icon (labelled “Collect”) turns up on reel five, then the player collects the value of all gold coins currently displayed. There are 16 options for multipliers, with the range running from 1x to 50x.
This feature triggers when scatter symbols appear on reels one, three, and five of the base game. When this occurs, the player is awarded 12 free spins.
During the bonus phase, additional spins can be won. This occurs when three scatters land on reels one, three, and five, and it results in six more free spins.
If a minor symbol (any poker icon) forms a winning line, it’s removed from the reels for the rest of the bonus. Cascading tiles are in effect for any wins involving a minor symbol.
During free spins, winning major symbols are upgraded to their gold version. This doubles their value, and the silver version won’t appear again until the bonus round ends.
While the RTP is lower than I’d like, the rest of Cash Pig offers a fun and potentially profitable diversion. I’m fond of the Piggy Bank feature, as it makes every spin truly feel like a winner. The ability to upgrade symbols from silver to gold (and double their value) is also welcome, and it’s a feature rarely seen in modern pokies.
If you’re eager to read more poker machine reviews, then check out the following: