African Fortune Pokie Review
African Fortune is the latest online pokie to be released by Spinomenal. This five-reel, 100-payline game is set in the wilds of Africa, and the theme is reflected by a variety of animal icons. For more details, please keep reading for a complete review.
Range of Wagers
You can choose to activate anywhere from 10 to 100 paylines. If you choose the 10-payline option, then wagers range from $0.10 to $100. Meanwhile, the 100-payline option goes from $1 to $1000. This series of betting choices makes African Fortune perfect for punters of all financial levels.
African Fortune Pay Table
This section provides a complete look at the pay table for the African Fortune poker machine. Payouts vary depending on the size of the player’s wager. In the following examples, we’re assuming that all 100 paylines are active with a total bet of $30.
- Jack and Queen – These basic poker symbols pay $3 for three matches, $4.50 for four, and $6 for five.
- King and Ace – Either of these poker icons are worth $4.50 for three matches, $6 for four, and $12 for five.
- Zebra – This striped equid is worth $6 for three matches, $12 for four, and $36 for five.
- Bald Eagle – The symbol of the United States, this majestic bird pays $6 for three matches, $12 for four, and $36 for five.
- Panther – This ferocious creature carries a value of $18 for three matches, $60 for four, and $180 for five.
- Elephant – These largest existing land animals are worth $21 for three matches, $90 for four, and $300 for five.
- Lion – This savage beast serves as the game’s wild symbol. If five of these show up on a winning payline, it’s worth 3000x the player’s wager. It also substitutes for any symbol except the scatter.
- Free Spins – This icon is the game’s scatter. You’ll need to get three of these to trigger the bonus round.
The RTP is also known as “return to player.” Expressed as a percentage, this number indicates the long-term payout of a pokie. For example, a game with an RTP of 96% would pay out $96 for every $100 wagered. This fluctuates in the short term, but the RTP always proves accurate over the course of thousands of spin.
The RTP for African Fortune is listed at 95.80%. This is slightly below average for an online pokie, but not enough for me to suggest avoiding it.
If you don’t want to wait for the bonus round to trigger naturally, you can choose this option. Just click the Buy Feature button, and you’ll be able to select the number of free spins and paylines, as well as the wager.
You’ll then be presented with the cost for triggering the feature. If you decide that the price is within your budget, click “Buy” to activate the bonus round. This option is only available during the base game.
Free Spins Bonus
Three or more scatter symbols trigger the bonus round. When this occurs, you’ll receive a number of free spins based on the amount of scatters.
- Three Scatters = 10 Spins
- Four Scatters = 25 Spins
- Five Scatters = 100 Spins
During each spin, a stacked wild will be located on a random reel. Obviously, this increases your chances of a payday, as well as ratcheting up the excitement level.
African Fortune is a solid option from a company with a reputation for quality. It doesn’t reinvent the wheel, but it provides a professional gaming experience from the first spin to the last.
The Buy Feature is a welcome addition, and it’s ideal for impatient punters. I also enjoy the bonus round, especially the presence of the random stacked wilds during each spin.
For more pokie reviews, be sure to see the following: